TATTOOS by EBANY ANGEL
WAITLIST IS ALWAYS OPEN!!
I am currently fully booked about 3 MONTHS IN ADVANCE
Please add your name to my wait list if you are wanting to book in
You will be notified once I’m ready to book more dates in ( in other words, you need to be on my wait list to get a booking )
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
This is a WAIT LIST (mailing list) not a formal enquiry. it may take some time before you get a reply, as I only book 2-3 month blocks at a time. The wait list is pretty long and it does get overwhelming,. on average there's usually up to a 2-3 month wait from when you book a date to when you get tattooed... I'm extremely grateful for all the love and I thank you for waiting
Feel free to add your name to my wait list (right side of this page) at anytime.
MY BOOKING PROCESS
Before you make a tattoo enquiry please ensure you have read the following process clearly and you have all relevent information ready
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- I get booked up quickly and my mailing list is quite long, so adding your name to my wait list in advance, is essential.
- To submit an enquiry, please add your name to my wait list at any time. Applicants with concepts and ideas that I like, will be contacted for more information once my bookings open again, please don't expect a reply until my bookings open
- My base rate is $175 per hr. To obtain a quote, you must submit an enquiry
- Please be patient when expecting a reply
- Once your email is read and if I like your idea, I will invite you to fill out my booking form.
- From there, you'll receive an approximate quote, along with available dates, if you choose to book in. Once a date has been penciled in, you'll receive an invoice for deposit / booking fee. Once money has been transferred, you will receive your full booking confirmation.
- Please keep in mind that i only accept a job if i believe i can create something that we will both love... we need to be on the same page during your enquiry and both be confident that i am the right artist for you. If i happen to not take on your request, please don't get upset, it just means i feel that i wont be able to give you what you want... in this case, i will usually recommend you to one of my work colleagues, if i feel they are better suited.
- please NO custom style script / lettering, sides of feet or fingers... I no longer tattoo script (i make small exceptions if i feel it would suit the design, however it would be in my handwriting or computer generated), i feel someone who specialises in lettering would be better suited for custom script pieces and will give you a much nicer tattoo... sides of fingers and sides of feet never heal nicely and usually always need constant touch ups, please google 'healed finger tattoos' before getting these parts tattooed by someone else, as it may change your mind about getting it
- I'm also drastically limiting all cover up and re-work pieces.. although I do love making people happy by changing a tattoo that didn’t turn out the way they hoped... most often than not, coverup tattoos are extremely stressful... so. I’m limiting the stress ;)
- All draw-ups are custom and i do not tattoo the same exact thing twice (unless a design is requested for a matching pair)... I work best when given creative freedom, i will take inspiration from your ideas and references and make them my own, just for you... If you are extremely picky and know that you will be fussy with your design concept, then i may not be the right artist for you... please keep this in mind before submitting your enquiry.... feel free to browse through my photo gallery to see my style, if you are unsure.
- I will send you my design / draft the day prior to your booking, any minor changes can be made the night before or the morning of appointment ... complete re-draws may need to be rescheduled... face to face consults can be arranged in the weeks prior to appointment to iron out any concerns
- Unfortunately i don't have time to do draw-ups without a secured booking.
- a deposit / booking fee is required to secure a date, the deposit / booking fee is also NON REFUNDABLE, including any additional payments (lay buys). I recommend NOT lay buying your tattoo if there is a chance you may not be able to attend your appointment date.
- deposit price is given to you with your quote and comes off the total price on the day
- deposits are paid via bank transfer or in person at the studio... invoices can also be arranged for secure credit card / bank card payments online, if the previous options don't suit you (credit card surcharge applies)
- Full aftercare instructions will be given to you after your tattoo is completed and is also written in full detail in the 'Aftercare' tab above
- All my clients receive a free aftercare pack with natural organic hand made tattoo balm, to use during the healing process or will. Be sent home wearing a special tattoo healing film that stays on for 4-7 days
- Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, although i do understand that some things happen out of our control. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please do so at your earliest convenience.
- I am more than happy to reschedule your booking to another date, with a minimum of 7 days notice, without losing your initial deposit
- Any cancellations / reschedules within 7 days of appointment, will lose deposit and a 2nd deposit fee will be due if you'd like to secure a new date
- Cancelling a booked date altogether also forfeits deposit
THINGS YOU MAY NEED TO BUY PRIOR TO GETTING TATTOOED
- cling wrap / film
- medical tape (less irritating than regular tape)
- mild soap (try an unscented soap for sensitive skin or you may prefer to use an antibacterial hand soap)
- savlon antiseptic cream (its good to have ready just incase the start of an infection occurs or to help prevent infection on un-wrapped fresh tattoos in the 1st few days.
- moisturiser (natural hand creams work great)
- unscented baby wipes (great for cleaning your tattoo when out and about or at work
- Hand sanitizer, to clean your hands before applying balm when out
If you have any further questions before jumping on my waitlist, feel free to email me at [email protected]
* to obtain a quote you must submit an enquiry, via my form
Looking fwd to hearing from you and your ideas
ADD YOUR NAME TO MY WAIT LIST TO START THE ENQUIRY PROCESS NOW!!
Scroll up for the wait list, on the right side of this page.
Día Luna - private studio
Email: [email protected]
My Weekly Schedule
Wednesdays - Saturdays
Gold Coast Highway
Palm Beach (Gold Coast)
*strictly appointment only
WAIT LIST is OPEN
ADD YOUR NAME TO MY WAIT LIST BELOW, if I like your idea,, I will contact you once my bookings re-open
I'm looking at booking more floral work (realism, watercolour, illustrative, whipshade, etc)
Also, Mandala / lace work and anything watercolor/abstract ;-)
However, all enquiries welcome.